Connect with Universities and Colleges from around the world
With travel restrictions in place and physical conferences on pause, the need to keep in contact and build new networks is now greater than ever.
BMI Partnership Workshop Series connects you directly with leading universities, community colleges and education providers who are looking for connections with other universities, agents and high school counsellors.
Join us in the unique event to meet Universities from around the world online over 2 days from the comfort of your office, home or anywhere.
Meet Educational Institutions
- Meet senior international staff from leading universities and colleges to form TNE (Transnational Education) agreements, discuss links, exchanges, strategic agreements and build long-term relationships
- Explore student scholarship opportunities that are sponsored or administered by top overseas universities, scholarship or training organisations from a specific region and discuss the potential of sending your students abroad at reduced costs.
- Build and maintain virtual and face-to-face study abroad and academic exchange partnerships
- Create new agreements with institutions eager to meet new contacts and strong desire to create new partnerships
- Learn about new courses at each institution, what is the latest news and find out how Covid-19 is affecting each institution
How does an ONLINE workshop work?
Appointments will take place online using the Marcom E-Schedule Pro meeting system allowing all participants to request and confirm appointments online. Participants in each region will be allocated a set of time slots which are favourable to their location.
Each pre-scheduled meeting will last up to 20 minutes and take place over a live zoom video call. In between meetings we will have 5 minute break. As this is an online meeting, you have the ability to invite additional delegates from your university, college, high school or agency to join the call.
Which type of education institutions may be present?
- Colleges & Universities
- Art & Design Schools
- Hotel Management Schools
- International Business Schools
- Language & Summer Programs
- Specialist Fashion & Film institutes
Why should I participate?
HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELORS
- BMI invites only the principal or counsellor from the best private, bilingual and international schools to meet the senior representative from the international university or college
- Build rapport, train and network with influential university directors for your aspiring students looking to go abroad
- Create a foundation of contacts at top international institutions which in turn actively benefit your students as they prepare for an undergraduate education overseas
- Involvement in the expert professional development seminars to enhance your skills in academic, social, personal development and to move your career forward
- A select number of high school counsellors will be invited to apply for the workshop from each region
- As an agent, you will have the opportunity to meet with international institutions, universities, colleges and schools to discuss new opportunities, build long term partnerships, stay engaged with current partners, discover new trends and address the new challenges and continue important dialog as we start to come out of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- During this time of uncertainty and global travel restrictions, the online Workshop allows you to discuss face-to-face issues that make this event even more pertinent for your agency.
- The ideal opportunity to meet senior international staff from leading universities to discuss and form TNE (Transnational Education) agreements.
- Explore strategic partnerships for international research collaborations and curriculum internationalisation.
- Explore student scholarship opportunities that are sponsored or administered by top overseas universities
- Build and maintain virtual and face to face study abroad, academic exchange partnerships and staff mobility
- The perfect opportunity to network and gain new contacts
Register now to participate in one of the BMI High School Forum & Workshops
Each regional workshop is limited to a maximum of 60 educational counsellors.
Colombia International Schools & Forum Workshop
September 28 & 29, 2022
Gulf International Schools & Forum Workshop
October 10 & 11, 2022
Vietnam International Schools & Forum Workshop
October 25 & 26, 2022
Brazil International Schools & Forum Workshop
March 7 & 8, 2023
Global International Schools & Forum Workshop
May 14 to 20, 2023
BMI is a proud member of