Connect with Universities and Colleges from around the world
BMI International Schools Forum & Workshop Series connects you directly with leading universities, community colleges and education providers who are looking for connections with other universities and high school counsellors.
Join us in the unique event to meet Universities representatives personally from around the world over 2 days.
Meet Educational Institutions
- Meet senior international staff from leading universities and colleges to form TNE (Transnational Education) agreements, discuss links, exchanges, strategic agreements and build long-term relationships;
- Explore student scholarship opportunities that are sponsored or administered by top overseas universities, scholarship or training organisations from a specific; region and discuss the potential of sending your students abroad at reduced costs;
- Build and maintain virtual and face-to-face study abroad and academic exchange partnerships;
- Create new agreements with institutions eager to meet new contacts and strong desire to create new partnerships;
- Learn about new courses at each institution and what is the latest news.
How does the event work?
Appointments will take place online using the Marcom E-Schedule Pro meeting system allowing all participants to request and confirm appointments online.
Each pre-scheduled meeting will last up to 20 minutes. In between meetings we will have 5 minute break. You also may invite additional delegates from your university, college, high school or agency to join the event (max 2 per school).
Which type of education institutions may be present?
- Colleges & Universities
- Art & Design Schools
- Hotel Management Schools
- International Business Schools
- Language & Summer Programs
- Specialist Fashion & Film institutes
Why should I participate?
HIGH SCHOOL COUNSELLORS
- BMI invites only the principal or counsellor from the best private, bilingual and international schools to meet the senior representative from the international university or college;
- Build rapport, train and network with influential university directors for your aspiring students looking to go abroad;
- Create a foundation of contacts at top international institutions which in turn actively benefit your students as they prepare for an undergraduate education overseas;
- Involvement in the expert professional development seminars to enhance your skills in academic, social, personal development and to move your career forward;
- A select number of high school counsellors will be invited to apply for the workshop from each region.
- The ideal opportunity to meet senior international staff from leading universities to discuss and form TNE (Transnational Education) agreements;
- Explore strategic partnerships for international research collaborations and curriculum internationalisation;
- Explore student scholarship opportunities that are sponsored or administered by top overseas universities;
- Build and maintain virtual and face to face study abroad, academic exchange partnerships and staff mobility;
- The perfect opportunity to network and gain new contacts.
Register now to participate in one of the BMI High School Forum & Workshops
Each regional workshop is limited to a maximum of 60 educational counsellors.
BMI is a proud member of